Thursday, June 12, 2008

at 9:58 PM Posted by ராமய்யா...

Dear Tech Support team:
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0.
I soon noticed that the new program, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities.

Applications such as Bachelor Nights 10.3, Cricket 5.0, BeerWithBuddies 7.5, and Outings 3.6 no longer runs, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.
I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 5.0 , but the 'uninstall' doesn't work on Wife 1.0.
Please help!

Thanks,
"A Troubled User"

3 comments:

  1. He He..
    This one was good..
    You made it yourself??

    Keep blogging
    :-)

  1. ha ha ha... really funny man .. you wrote this?..

  1. That' s so mean...of you!!!! hahaha
    anbudan aruna